Saturday, April 5, 2008

I don't know what to say.


This is my darling child Cameron James, he drives me a little insane some days. This is him right after I caught him getting into my make-up bag. He now climbs on counters and tries to get into things that I thought were hidden away safely. My girls never did stuff like this and I am having a hard time knowing what to do about him. if any one has any advice please share, I'm at a loss, I can't tote him on my hip all day or follow him where ever he goes and I want him to feel like he has some independence but I'm constantly scared of what he will do next.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Leesa, I feel your pain. We have recently had these moments with Jaxson. The other day I came in the kitchen to find Jaxson had colored all over our computer screen with black permanent marker. He also ran a cars magnet all over my dining room and hallway walls leaving a thick black line. Thank goodness for the magic eraser, it worked on both. But I think these are part of the joys of having 2 year old boys.

Jamie

Christin said...

I think we're not far behind you.

Janessa said...

Hi Leesa,
Your family is so fun and your kids are so cute. I love looking at all your fun pictures. I'm glad you had to laugh at your little boy getting into trouble. Sometimes you just have to let it go:)
-Janessa