Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Living Planet Aquarium



We love to go to the Aquarium. The kids have so much fun looking and learning about the utah waters and also the ocean waters. Most of the time my sister Meredith and her two cuties, Kaleb and Brynlee join us. Here are some pictures of our latest Fishy place Extravaganza.
I love this picture of Connor looking at the Jelly fish from his stroller, this was the first time he acutally looked around at the sights, usually he sleeps through it.






Maddie and Bailey looking for a fish hiding in some plants.





Cameron is kind of a little guy, so he has to ask to be held up a lot, by sister or Auntie Meri, or anyone nearby.

3 comments:

Mateo said...

Wow! Lisa and Mallory just went to the aquarium yesterday for the first time on a school field trip. The pictures she brought back were very cool.

Julia M. said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been there before, but I think I'd love it. I can hardly wait until I get to stay home with my kids and hang out with my sisters. It really looks like so much fun!

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Oh my Gosh - That pucture of the boys at the fence talking about the ducks reminds me of that picture Grandma Addie had on the wall in the orange room with the 2 bots in overalls and it says, "Been farmin long?" Remember? Mel