Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bailey gets a bob!


Today Bailey got her hair cut at Cookie Cutters. I went there only because I had a coupon for $2.oo off. I have a hard time with her hair because it's so thick and wavy, the sides are curly and stick out of the hair that is not curly. When she was a baby it was ringlet curly and as it got longer the curl streched out and we eventually had to cut it off. So we cut it in a bob today. I hope it will be easier to manage now. She looks cute doesn't she?

3 comments:

Julia M. said...

She is so darling! I think the bob always makes them look more grown up. I love the picture of Cameron! It cracks me up.

Liz said...

She looks adorable with the bob. I took some time to look at pictures of your kids and agree with you that your girls look like you and your boys look more like your husband. What I find funny is when people come up to me and say that Isaac looks just like Peter - especially his entire family that doesn't want to admit that any of the grandkids aren't Johnson clones!

Christin said...

I love the bob!