Saturday, June 6, 2009

Little boys!

I just had a funny conversation with Cameron I thought I'd share!

Me (as I was carying Cameron up to bed): Will you stay little forever?

Cam- no, I want to be big like you.

Me- but don't you want to be my little boy forever?

Cam- No,I want to Drive a car

Me- oh, okay

Cam- Mom, I have to drive a car, so I have to be big!

For the past 2 months I have had to hide my keys or keep them in my pocket and keep the car locked, why? Because Cameron apparently wants badly to drive a car and he will get in and pretend to drive and lately he asks for the keys so he can go start the car. That boy, he's crazy!

4 comments:

Jason and Audrey said...

that's so cute. i love conversations with children. they are so insightful....into their brains. :)

Karin said...

I'm glad you guys are back (in the blog world, I mean). Just kidding! It sounds like you guys have been busy. Isn't life fun!

ChicChat said...

Leesa, I just wanted to let you know I am making my blog private. So, I need your email to invite you to it. Thanks. Camille

Nickessa said...

You have such cute kiddos! And they are getting so big! :)