Monday, June 16, 2008

Memory Monday




I am going to start doing a memory every monday. This week it's the memory of my baby, who is now one year and 2 months old (almost)
I can't believe that time goes so fast, last summer I had a newborn and all my kids got really sick with pneumonia, in the middle of summer. I kept taking them to the doctor and saying please tell me what's wrong with them! They could not figure it out. Finally after a month of being up all night with the baby because he could not stop coughing, I took him back and he (the doctor) told me to take him to the hospital to get some tests done. They did x-rays and some other tests and they came back positive for pneumonia It was crazy! Two days after being on really strong antibiotics, they all stopped coughing! I am so glad that I have wonderful healthy kids. I complain now and then about little things, but I know that I have it all, The Gospel, and my Family and love, that's all I need!

3 comments:

Janessa said...

can't believe it was a year ago. your baby is so cute! we should get together soon.

MindiCeleste said...

Oh that sick thing. Tysen was three months old when he came down with pneumonia. It was awful. The breathing treatmnets every couple of hours and the sleepless nights. We have had our fair share of croupe since then too.

Connie and Jimbob said...

Leesa, I can't remember your e mail so here is a message that I am sending to everyone!

Park City is coming right up and I have arranged to have a family picture taken there on Saturday night. Will you all wear denim JEANS or and SOLID color shirts of either WHITE, TAN, LIGHT PINK OR LIGHT BLUE? dANKA.

Evening meal assignments will be:

Thursday: Jane
Friday: Leesa
Saturday: Cass
Sunday: Meredith
Mon: Connie
Tues: Shannon

I will have lots of lunch stuff, and if you will just each bring a box of cereal and some munchie things, and maybe some chips or pop or whatever you want!

Connie