Monday, June 30, 2008

Memory Monday-Wedding Day




I have been married to Jason for ten years. Our Wedding day was really nice, despite getting separated for almost an hour because of the many weddings that day (64 to be exact) We had a great lunch at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, and a nice recepiton at a church. It was such a great day. Now we have four lovely children and I could not be happier! The past ten years have been great, we have had our up's and downs of course, but I would not change a single moment. Jason is a great husband and father. I hope we will have many more years of love, fun, and happiness!

5 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

Ha! Great minds think alike!

Julia M. said...

You two are a beautiful couple! I would love to see more pics of your wedding day.

MindiCeleste said...

Love it!! Time flies dosen't it. Can you believe that Lee and I have been married for 13 years? I love to see other peoples photos from their weddings!

Jason and Audrey said...

That is so neat! 10 years! I love the pictures.

Liz said...

We're coming up on our ten year anniversary next month! I remember that Peter and I were engaged on the same day that your and your husband were married.