Monday, June 23, 2008

Memory Monday--Disney World!


Maddie Bailey and Tigger

The Animal Kingdom Safari Ride

Breakfast with Alice!

The Grand Floridian where we stayed.

I will always remember our trip to Diney world,
we had a wonderful time. I was pregnant with Connor at the time
so I was a little sick and I could not ride all the rides. I did miss my
Cameron so much while I was gone, but he was being well loved at Grammy's house. I hope some day we will go back with the boys. I also want to go on all the fun rides I missed out on.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

Holy cow! Disneyworld would be such a blast. I hope you get to go again, too. Your kids are so darling!

Chris and Erin said...

I hope you don't mind me looking in on your blog while I was just blog skipping I recognized you a little and your daughter looks exactly like you did in elementary school. I love seeing and hearing what you are up to.