Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome Spring (FINALLY!)

The Girls were so exited that our tulips finally bloomed. We were afriad that with all the snow, they were not going to come up this year. They counted forty six tulips, they keep multiplying every year. Thank you to my good friend Pamela who planted the bulbs when I was expecting Cameron.














Spring is finally here! It has been a really long and cold winter. We are sooooooooo happy that spring has finally come to Utah! I snapped these pictures (before the camera broke) a couple of Sunday's ago. We were just out enjoying the beautiful day.





This is what I get for telling Cameron to go get dressed to go outside, sunday shirt, basketball shorts, cowboy boots, and a camo hat. He's very good at dressing himself, not always how I would like, but good, never the less.










1 comments:

Julia M. said...

Spring is here! Hooray! I planted tulips last fall for the first time, and I've been thrilled by them! I didn't know they multiplied--that's great news. Your boys are so darling! I hope you have lots of fun adventures planned for the spring/summer!