Saturday, May 3, 2008

Very Sad!

Okay, my baby just had his first birthday on the 30th and Cameron turned 3 on the 2nd. We had a big birthday bash for everyone on Friday ( we have multipul birthdays on the same day, including Jason who is now 32, happy B-day my man!) Anyway, I went to get my camera and was going to go picture crazy, and it would not work! I am so sad, no pics of the birthday bash, no pics of my baby eating his first birthday cake, no pics of Cam and his new tee ball set, sad very sad. Needless to say I will need a new camera quickly so that I can 'stage' all the things that I missed. Until then, no new pictures.

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

How sad that your camera didn't work! Sounds like a busy birthday month, though. What fun!

Christin said...

What a bummer! That's so sad. :( I always forget to take mine places and miss the perfect picture so I understand.