Thursday, May 8, 2008

Simple Pleasures

My Mom tagged me to write five simple pleasures. So here they are:

1) Aerobics. I love going to my Aerobics class 3 times a week. It feels so good to do something for myself. I have met a lot of good friends at my class and we always have a good time.
2) Quiet time! I love my Children, but one of my favorite times of the day are nap time and bed time. I can just relax and talk to Jason, and read a book or blog. It makes it so I'm a better mom when I have a clear refreshed mind.
3)This might sound weird but I LOVE the Library. I love taking my kids there and reading to them, watching them discover new and exiting things, it just makes me happy!
4) Music. I have always loved music. I took piano lessons, I'm not a very good player but I still love to play. I loved singing in Concert Choir in High School. I'm always on the look out for new music. Among my Favorites are Classical and Josh Groban and Nickle Creek. I hope I have instilled a love for music in my children.
5) Family and Friends. I love to be around people. My Family is so wonderful. We do a lot of fun things together but mostly we just hang out and chat and eat. I'm so glad I have good friends who I can share life experiences with.

SO that's it! I'm a pretty simple person, it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. I am tagging: Christin, Liz, and Audrey. Can't wait to see it!

2 comments:

Julia M. said...

I think aerobics is awesome! I'll have to enroll when I'm a mom--right now work out videos in my family room work. :) You're such a good person, Leesa!

Liz said...

Yes, next time I am there (probably summer 09) we''l have to get together and let the girls play. And about the Webkinz, they are a total waste of money! But two of Sydney's have been free so I can't complain.