Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rock a bye Baby


When I went to take a shower today, I told Maddie to watch over the boys and make sure they stayed in the play room. I was not very long, 15-20 minutes is all. When I came back, there was Connor, hanging in a laundry basket tied to the bowflex with nylons. I was taken back, first by the danger of Connor possibly falling out and second by the great ingenuity of my children. I told Maddie that it was too dangerous and to not do that again, but not before I captured the moment! :) I have been asking Jason to put the Bowflex away or get rid of it because we don't use it, now I think we have the perfect excuse!

6 comments:

Connie and Jimbob said...

This does not look nearly as dangerous as sticking keys in sockets---hahahaha!!!!

Cass and Jared said...

Ahhh! Nylons and a laundry basket... That sounds like something Shannon and I would have done when we were little. Instead of putting a baby in it though, we'd probably put a kitty...

Jana and BJ said...

Yeah for the blog update!!! Christmas sounds like fun. I'm glad everything is going well.

Anonymous said...

Don't you just love imaginations!

Liz said...

Classic...

Jason and Audrey said...

I love the rock a bye baby hanging from the bowflex machine! he he!