Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let's play tag! Olympic 8's

In honor of the Olympic opening ceremony held on 8-8-08 here are my 8's...
*8 TV shows I love to watch: Jon and Kate plus eight, Extreem Home Makeover, Good Things Utah, Oprah, Ellen, Lazytown, Backyardagains Signing Time. (hey, I have kids!)
*8 restaurants I love: Olive Garden, Naborhood Bakery, Subway, Panda Express, Mimi's, Famous Daves, Leatherby's, Apolo Burger.
*8 things I am doing today: Getting 2 girls off to school by 8:15, Cleaning up the house, folding the laundry, supervising Cameron's playdate, making fruit salad for after school snack, taking the girls to piano lessons, eating dinner with my mom, getting 4 kids off to bed by 8:15.
*8 things I am looking forward to: Fall! Kim's Wedding, getting the kids and myself Fall/winter clothes, a possible trip with my husband, school parties with the girls classes, Making bread and soup, Fall, and did I mention Fall? I love Fall.
*8 things I love about summer: Having the kids home, cold treats, the fourth of July/Taylorsville Dayzz, bbq's, Watching the kids play outside and get good and dirty, vacations, and bare feet.
*8 Olympic events I want to see: gymnastics, Swimming, cycling, Diving, volleyball, all track events. ( that counts for 8 I'd say.)
*8 Things on my wish list: New clothes for fall, to get to take a trip with my husband, without the kids, to redo my bathrooms, to paint my up-stairs and my bedroom, for my husband not to have to travel soooo much, to go to San Deigo, to loose 10 lbs, for Maddie's ecxema to get better.
Wow, That took longer than I thought it would!
Okay so I'm tagging: Audrey, Liz, and Christin, (only if you want to.)

0 comments: