Saturday, March 29, 2008

Welcome to Pet Shop World!

Bailey and Madison Love Pet Shops
On this day, Baliey was not feeling well so she was just hanging out in her room. I went to check on her and she had created pet shop world. She said, "Mom will you take a picture of my pet shops and put it on our blog?" I think on the last count they had something around 38 pet shops. They love to take them every where. I find them all around the house, and when I do, I say Bailey, here is a lost pet, he needs a home, could you please take care of this poor little pet? She thinks it's pretty funny. I personaly hope the pet shops stick around for a while, they are cute and fun.




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute blog Leesa, your kids are adorable! I've never thought to go to Wheeler Farm. I'll have to take Jaxson, he loves horses too.

Jamie

Liz said...

Sydney loves littlest pet shops too. Of course she loves just about anything that's tiny and cute and a choking hazard!

Julia M. said...

Leesa! I'm so glad you found me! Your family is so darling. I especially like the Easter pictures. Your kids are growing up so fast! I'm sorry we missed the baptism in December. I know, there's lots of family, but we would have come! You are a beautiful family!